Sat on the roof and kicked off the moss

Tuesday, August 30, 2011


Sometimes my job requires me to be at work on the weekends. This last weekend was one of them (as was the weekend before). Seven long, boring hours with minimal human interaction on both Saturday and Sunday leads me to come up with creative ways to pass the time between reports.

On this particular Sunday, my bag was full of art supplies, practice poi, and my camera, so I went up to the roof to spin, draw, and take a few outfit photos.





Got plans for tonight to hit up the art supply store to get a big ol' canvas. I don't usually paint things in large scale, but my fellow art buddy, Wilfred, asked me to participate in another show with an end of September deadline and October 30th gallery showing. I'll post more details for the Seoulites as publicity for it emerges. But, man, you guys, painting big is so not my M.O. I'm a little intimidated...

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...:

    I love your outfit! That belt is gorgeous!

  1. Anonymous said...:

    Painting on a big canvas does sound intimidating but you can do it Ari!! It'll be great :D btw, i like the rooftop photos, cool choice of setting!

Post a Comment

 
Bunnytoothed. © 2011 | Designed by VPS Hosts, in collaboration with Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3, Jason Aldean Tour and Sister Act Tickets